- 1 hour minimum per-day time commitment to volunteer
- All volunteers will be provided with gloves and tools upon arrival
- No need to sign-up in advance, just show up
- 3 hour minimum per week to receive a free produce
Benefits of Volunteering for UW-Sprout
- Learn how to grow and maintain a garden
- Learn the importance of local food for your health and the health of the community
- Learn skills in agriculture, business, and marketing
- Take home fresh produce
- Make new friends!
Volunteers will have the chance to help in many ways! Here are some examples:
- Having Fun!
For more information about the volunteer program, contact us at: email@example.com
Please Like us on Facebook for more week-to-week updates! https://www.facebook.com/uwsprout/timeline